Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that there is a lot to think about when it comes to your dental care. That’s why the team at Reflections Dental Spa encourages your questions. When you have all the information you need, you can feel confident when you need to make a decision about your treatment. No question or problem is too small because if it matters to you, it matters to us.
Here are a few of the questions we hear most often, but you probably have some of your own. If so, please don’t hesitate to call our office or fill out our convenient online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- I hate getting a shot. How can you help me get comfortable?
- What is a Dental Spa?
- Do I need this treatment?
- Why should I go to the dentist regularly?
- Why should I floss? Isn't brushing enough?
- What is periodontal disease?
- Why do my gums bleed more now that I am pregnant? Is dental treatment safe during pregnancy?
- I have questions about my child’s dental development and what I should do. Can you provide some details please?
- My child sees the orthodontist. Do they have to see the dentist too?
- I was told my baby has cavities. Why should I fix them when they are all going to fall out eventually?
- Is fluoride bad for you?
- Why do we recommend sealants for your children?
- Are dental x-rays safe? Why do I need them?
- Do I need pre-medication with antibiotics?
- If I brush my teeth regularly and nothing hurts, why do I need checkups and cleanings?
- I brush everyday. Why do I still get cavities?
- My gums always bleed. Isn’t that normal?
- Why are my teeth so sensitive, especially to cold?
- Why do I need a night guard?
- Why do I have bad breath?
- Why do I need a deep cleaning again?
- I’m interested in learning if teeth whitening’s an option for me. Can you tell me more about the process?
- I’m really confused about my dental insurance and how it works. Can you give me some details?